Wednesday, June 1, 2011

testing; one, two, three

Welcome ladies and gents of Sacramento, or people who wish they were cool enough to live in Sacramento ha... I digress

Anyway, as a blog enthusiast, fashion observer and bored college student, I had an epiphany one day that I shall make a street style blog for my beloved residency, Sacramento. This isn't about the latest trends {however I will highlight some if I see 'em}, this is about Sacramento and the people {or characters} that call this city home. Awwww, precious I know.

This is a new blog, so give it time to grow, develop and prosper {while I ask my friends if I can borrow their digital SLR cameras...}

Stay tuned! And dress up, you never know where I'll pop up {usually downtown, midtown and any where there are cheap drinks and hot food}

- Jax

ps, if you have any tips or words of wisdom, feel free to leave me a comment or e-mail me at  jaxpartlow@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Jax :)

    It's Christine by the way haha

    ReplyDelete